Performing & boosting confidence
Public performances help our students grow, build confidence, and expose them to new and exciting communities, people, and events. We believe their exposure to a public stage helps them build character and fuels their confidence to go outside the box and try new activities that they might not have done before. Our students love to perform and we love to provide them the opportunity to perform.
Some events we've been invited to perform at:
- Lao New Year Celebration Hosted By Embassy of Laos (Washington, D.C)
- International Lao New Year Festival (San Francisco)
- Seattle Center's Folklife Festival
- Seattle Center's API Heritage Celebration
- Lao Artist Festival (Elgin)
- Lao History Symposium (U.C. Berkeley)
- Asian Pacific Cultural Center's New Year Celebration (Seattle)
- Kent International Festival (Kent)
- Lao American Writers Summit (San Diego)
- New Year in the Park (Portland)
Interested in having Kinnaly perform for your next event? We've performed for community events, weddings, parties, and fundraisers. Please complete the form below and one of our program managers will respond back to you in 2-3 days. We look forward to the possibility of performing at your next event!